- Translate client’s needs or requests into design solutions by researching, wireframing, sketching and prototyping for desktop and mobile applications.
- Design unique, useful, high-quality layouts, incorporating user requirements, both in terms of functions and aesthetics.
- Create the correct design and UI/UX decisions in an agile and independent way, without constant supervision.
- Collaborate in defining, updating and using the UI Component guidelines, including design systems when appropriate.
- Creative. Passionate. Problem Solver
- At least 1 years of experience in UI/UX
- Have a strong design portfolio
- Passionate & have a good design taste
- Good sense of layout, trends & typography
- Familiar with design software Sketch, Figma or Adobe
- Fluent in english verbal and written will be a plus
- Have good teamwork skills
- Communicative & proactive
- Open for new knowledge
Submit your application through our link below and include a link or attachment to your portfolio along with it. Resumes are great, but we get most excited about the work samples you’re most proud of.